Fundamentals of Java Programming will cover: control structures, methods, arrays, and programming with objects and classes among other content.
- Use an integrated development environment to write, compile, run, and test simple object-oriented Java programs.
- Read and make elementary modifications to Java programs that solve real-world problems.
- Validate input in a Java program.
- Identify and fix defects and common security issues in code.
- Document a Java program using Javadoc.
- Use a version control system to track source code in a project.