Clement Wiredu, PhD is a management and HR consultant with more than 25 years of business experience. He has an extensive background in planning, managing cross-functional business operations, strategic planning and human...
LINXERVE Academy Advisory Board Members are a consultative body that will ensure that the school functions within the law, both the "law of the land" and its own rule, regulations and other policies. Board members when appointed will exercise due care in all dealings with the school and its interest. This includes careful oversight of regulatory matters and reading of minutes, attention to issues that are of concern to the school and raise questions whenever there is something that seems unclear or questionable.
- Ensure that all programs and activities seek to promote the school's vision, mission, values and purpose.
- Support and provide good counsel to the Campus Director in the performance of his duties.
- Assist the Campus Director to provide effective organizational planning.
- Support in raising funds and other logistics to support the programs of the Academy.
- Assist in the review and strengthen the school's programs and services.
- Enhance the school's public standing.
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity and maintain accountability
Mohamed K. Musa, MSc
Currently, Mohamed multitask as an Associate Adjunct Professor at Stratford University and the head of consulting arm of Linxerve,llc. Mohamed is committed to achieving his long-term-goal long-term and dream in building a legacy in academia, teaching work, mentoring and making a positive change in the community.
The story on the success and determination for Mohamed is an inspiration for majority of the disadvantaged poor single families in this country. Mohamed is committed to uplifting most of the disadvantaged and underserved communities through with a basic IT certification.
The management for LINXERVE academy will be led by Mohamed K. Musa. As the managing director, Mohamed is expected to bring in a wealth of academic excellence as well as a proven record of tutoring. The managing director has an accumulative experience of more than two decade in related managerial positions. Some of the valuable experience includes serving in corporate America in top management position. Also, in a related work environment, Mohamed had served as Adjunct Professor and an Advisory Board member at Stratford University. The experience level build his competence and make Mohamed the most ideal individual to head the campus management.
Having highly experienced individuals in the management is important in ensuring that the campus undertake its operations with minimal legal and financial risk that may threaten the survival of the school.
· Dean List Student: Commencement Speaker
· Board of Advisory Member: School of Information System
· Vice Chair & Board Member, African Award Community
· Entrepreneur & Business owner, Virginia
Mohamed K. Kamara Ph.D., is a Computer and Information Sciences professor. He joined Linxerve Academy in the Fall Semester of 2017 with over 18 years of teaching experience. He is currently an adjunct professor of...
Ali Abedi, PhD, is a proven CSM & PMP Certified Project Manager with over 20 years of IT and Business project management experience in the Telecom industry, IT, Banking/Finance, and Customer Service industries. Subject...
John Wilson BSc committed learner with project coordination skills: Reviewed project requirements to effectively delegate tasks and establish timelines. Demonstrated skill in defining project scopes and...