Clement Wiredu, PhD is a management and HR consultant with more than 25 years of business experience. He has an extensive background in planning, managing cross-functional business operations, strategic planning and human...
LINXERVE Academy Advisory Board Members are a consultative body that will ensure that the school functions within the law, both the "law of the land" and its own rule, regulations and other policies. Board members when appointed will exercise due care in all dealings with the school and its interest. This includes careful oversight of regulatory matters and reading of minutes, attention to issues that are of concern to the school and raise questions whenever there is something that seems unclear or questionable.
- Ensure that all programs and activities seek to promote the school's vision, mission, values and purpose.
- Support and provide good counsel to the Campus Director in the performance of his duties.
- Assist the Campus Director to provide effective organizational planning.
- Support in raising funds and other logistics to support the programs of the Academy.
- Assist in the review and strengthen the school's programs and services.
- Enhance the school's public standing.
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity and maintain accountability
Ali Abedi, PhD
Ali Abedi, PhD, is a proven CSM & PMP Certified Project Manager with over 20 years of IT and Business project management experience in the Telecom industry, IT, Banking/Finance, and Customer Service industries. Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Data Modelling, (Normalization: 1NF, 2NF, and 3NF –level database design/redesign), Data management structure projects (ETL, database scaling, dashboard and report generation, data migration, data mapping and version control), improving business processes and managing complex projects (Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints), and driving the tasks towards successful implementation within constraints.
· Bachelor of Computer Science (BSc Comp. Sci.) - University of Windsor, Windsor, ON, Canada
· Master of Business Administration (MBA) - University of Leicester, Leicester, England
· Master of Software Engineering (MSc SW Eng.) – Stratford University, Falls Church, VA, USA
Mohamed K. Kamara Ph.D., is a Computer and Information Sciences professor. He joined Linxerve Academy in the Fall Semester of 2017 with over 18 years of teaching experience. He is currently an adjunct professor of...
Dynamic, energetic, influential and highly experienced Executive with solid history of success and achieving hard to achieve tasks in business and technology globally. Highly experienced individual in large ticket items with...
Mohamed K. Musa, MSc, founder of LINXERVE Academy has an extensive experience in managerial positions particularly while serving in corporate America. Throughout his experience he had served in various...